To all of our customers:
The State of Illinois, and St Louis County have each issued Lock-Down orders, designed to keep everyone at home unless performing essential services. At the same time, both governments identified transportation and auto repair as essential services, including auto sales on an as-needed basis. The Weber Auto Group is committed to doing our part to provide essential services, but to also keep our employees, their families, and our customers safe. To enable us to do this, we have initiated the following measures at each location:
- Any employee that feels the slightest bit ill, or under the weather in any way shape or form, has been instructed to stay home and contact their doctor
- All employees have been instructed to regularly wash their hands for 20 seconds and keep their areas clean, sanitized, and disinfected.
- Employees are not to shake hands with anyone.
- Employees are on travel restriction and those that do travel will be required to undergo a 14 day quarantine per CDC recommendation.
- Social distancing is actually quite easy to practice in our facility and we have removed any instances of large clusters of employees and/or customers in the same space.
- Service customers will not need to wait at the dealership if they don’t want to. We have loaner cars available based on first come first serve, and these vehicles will be disinfected thoroughly between each use.
- For many customers, based on location, we are offering to come pick up their vehicle if it needs servicing.
- All customer vehicles will be disinfected before being returned.
- Our Sales Department is operating on Appointment only. All customers will have the ability to connect with their salesperson, but the sales offices will be open under reduced hours. Our store hours effective Wednesday April 22, 2020 are as follows: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM; Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM; Saturday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (By Appointment Only) and closed on Sunday. In order to allow easier social distancing, we will always have a reduced sales staff on the premises.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns. We are here to meet any transportation or auto service needs you may have
God Bless you and your families, and God Bless America
Weber Auto Group